the greatest percept is continual awareness.

7.7.09

My coming out.

Well, here it is.

I don't believe that Jesus Christ was God in human form. I'll tell you what I do believe in. 

I believe that whoever... whatever "God" is, created everything as part of a flawless plan. That we as humans, cannot even begin to fathom what created this universe or what exists outside of it. It isn't our job to know. We aren't meant to go on any quest to find the deeper meaning. You people want faith? Then believe in yourself, and the people that you love. Enjoy your life and do what makes YOU happy, not some man-made god. 

Don't waste your life trying to please a God that "loves you unconditionally". Just live your life. Its something you could never regret. 

For those of you who look down on me because of this, then shame on you. 

1 comment:

Little Island said...

i love you
and our differences :]
that's what makes us amazing best friends.<3