the greatest percept is continual awareness.

15.7.09

Right Place

People always tell me I'm lucky. Everyone thinks I have such an easy life. That is a huge misconception.

And it just seems to be getting worse. Everything is falling apart. As I get ready to leave for my vacation, I'm forced to evaluate my circumstance. I will be with my parents for a week, and I don't know if I'm strong enough to handle that.

My whole life seems to be out of sync. I just wish I could go to sleep for a long time and wake up to everything back in its right place.

I'm so angry. I feel like punching my wall. I don't know where to turn for answers, I don't know who to confide in. Everyone leaves me feeling empty.

I used to be so happy. I was able to ignore the small things and keep my head held high. But I'm crippling under the weight of this burden.

I want to run away. To far far away land.

Good bye, I'll be back next week. Maybe this trip is what I need. We'll see.

No comments: