Mom, I'm so sorry that I haven't been there for you lately. I realized today that I'd rather be in the middle of everything and be your strength, then to not know what's going on and let you handle it by yourself. I don't care about the pain that I will have to endure myself. I just don't want to see you hurt anymore.
I don't know how much longer this can go on. I don't know where I may be next week, or next month. I don't know what will become of my family.
After everything that happened today, I do know that I have to be strong for my mom, my dad, and especially my little sisters. This burden is a heavy one, and I'm carrying it all alone. But this is my family, and there is no end to what I would do for them.
Now its time to sink into my bed and let my pillow catch my tears.
1 comment:
It sure is gonna be hard. But remember who your friends are. My parents split up too, and even though i was young, i still had to deal with it. I still had to fight through the pain, and I still do. So just know that I've been here before and I'm always here for you. You can tell me anything, and lets hope I can help you even if its just a little bit. I love you, you can get through this. You are one of the strongest people I know.
so smile :)
Post a Comment