the greatest percept is continual awareness.

5.2.09

25 random things.

1. Maybe I should be more serious.
2. I eat so much that I should weigh 300 pounds.
3. I refer to myself as a lesbian at least 10 times a day.
4. My fear for snakes is unbelievably intense.
5. Ryley said that I should stop chewing on the inside of my cheeks. 
6. I own over 50 pairs of shoes.
7. I never sleep with socks on.
8. I love gore. 
9. I'm an avid reader.
10. I have an odd sense of humor.
11. I have nothing to hide.
12. My favorite nail polish color is plum. 
13. I am never completely satisfied, but I am content. Confusing, I know.
14. My favorite place is Seattle. 
15. I want to go on a picnic, really bad.
16. I love you.
17. Smoking is my worst habit. I'm quitting.
18. I love my friends more than life itself.
19. Is my favorite number.  
20. I have lots of pillows. 
21. The beach really isn't that great...
22. I strive to be selfless.
23. My hair is naturally frizzy.
24. I question things too much.
25. 5 times 5 is 25. 

No comments: