the greatest percept is continual awareness.

8.1.09

Never Know

Today was definitely one of them days. Nothing bad happened, but I had a pretty intense conversation with my friend and it just got me thinking about a lot of stuff.

I have come to the conclusion that you just never know.

You never know when you will die.
You never know what they might be going through.
You never know if they could be dying.
You never know if they could be hurting.
You never know if they might need your help.
You never know if your smile could make their day.
You never know how far your good deed will go.

Live your life as if it's your last day on earth. Don't put things off until tomorrow, because tomorrow is never guaranteed. Smile at the person you pass by in the hallway. It could make their day.

Well, that's all I have to say today.

No comments: